The Immaculate Conception Parish School Community’s mission is to nurture the development of the whole child in faith, academics and service within a Catholic, Christian learning environment.
Philosophy and Objectives of the Immaculate Conception School
Immaculate Conception School is a Catholic, parochial school, early childhood through grade eight, within the Archdiocese of Boston. Our faith and love of Jesus is the foundation of our school. The school community recognizes that each child is a unique creation of God. Our school provides an evironment rooted in Gospel values, academic excellence, and service to others.
The total educational process of the Immaculate Conception School Community aims:
- to create a setting where all exhibit Catholic, Christian values, ethics, and principles in their daily activities and interactions with others.
- to develop the ability to live, learn, and communicate in our global society.
- to encourage creativity and critical thinking skills.
- to foster an environment of respect for all.
- to provide opportunity for success.
- to encourage the inquiry, exploration, and evaluation of information as part of the learning process.